Saturday, July 17, 2010

What I'll be wearing- ketchup and mustard

Here are pictures of what I'll be wearing, so that you can spot me and yell at me.  For the bike (1st picture), I might have black arm warmers on or, if it's really cold, a bright yellow/green long-sleeved shirt.  For both the bike and the run (2nd picture), I will probably have sunglasses on but hopefully that won't throw anyone off.  If I'm really slow on the bike I might look closer to the third picture when I'm done.



































I've logged a bunch of miles in training so far this year.  Here are my totals:
Swimming- 56 hours and 172,650 yards
Running- 100 hours and 738 miles
Cycling- 169 hours and 3,301 miles

...and I still feel like I should do more.  Oh well!  I'm about done with my taper now and only have 8 days left to go until race day- 8 days!  Here is what my taper has looked like:







The longest ride (green) was 122 miles, then 100, then 85, then 60, and today I did a 50 mile ride.  My run taper started a little later (because of my calf) and I did my long run (19 miles) about 2 weeks ago.  Swimming has been pretty steady but I've added a little quick stuff in here and there.


sorry this is messed up, i'm done

1 comment:

  1. LMAO at the third picture. Pretty sure that's what I'll look like by the time I get in from the bike. As long as I'm in from the bike before 5:30, it counts - even if I do look like an old maid. Nice post :)

    ReplyDelete