Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Starting to get a little tired

Well, I'm feeling like I'm training for an Ironman this week.  I'm trying to get more sleep and have been moving my workouts to the afternoons when possible so that I can sleep until 6 instead of getting up somewhere around 4:45.  I think so of the longer, more intense workouts lately are taking longer to recover from.  I'm looking forward to a fairly relaxing weekend when we only have a garage sale to contend with. 

The weather still hasn't been cooperating- yesterday I ran in the morning in a typical winter outfit- hat, mittens, windbreaker top and bottoms...  The weather is supposed to improve as we go into this weekend which will be much welcomed.  Today's high temperature is forecast to be 48 and I'm going to ride 30 miles, with some speedwork, on my bike (then a swim later).  We have really had a pretty great spring for training so I can't complain too much.  Also this afternoon, a reporter from the Democrat and Chronicle (D&C if you're a cool Rochesterian) is coming to the house to take some pictures so that he can put an article in the paper next week. Fundraising is up near $2500!

No comments:

Post a Comment